Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Straight to the pointe

My daughter Hayley arrived home last week with a few bags full of ... pointe shoes ... Oh, and if you're one of the "I feel the need to count everything'" type, that'd be 12 pair!



It would appear I've got a little bit of hand-sewing to do in the next week or so, with each shoe needing ribbon and elastic stitched on.

Hayley is actually perfectly capable of stitching these on herself but that's what Mum's are for aren't they? It won't be long before she's no longer living at home and will have to do all this herself.

I don't think I will ever have to worry about my son Rhys arriving home with such a request (ballet's not really his thing). It's more likely to be replacing a bit of velcro on a pocket on his work shorts ... a much quicker job and I can use the machine!


3 comments:

Nikki said...

Hmmm... tv craft?

Naomi - off the beaten track said...

Great photo Adele. One must make the most of ones mother while she can!!!

Nelly said...

That should keep u out of mischief for awhile lol

Locations of Site Visitors

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP